‘Dancing With The Stars’ Recap: Lisa Vanderpump Is Out
Lisa Vanderpump is the latest star to be eliminated from ABC’s Dancing With the Stars. On Monday, Vanderpump and her partner, Gleb Savchenko, performed a Cha Cha to Kool & The Gang's “Celebration.”
Vanderpump, who has been juggling running both her businesses and shows over the last six weeks, came down with an illness that nearly kept her from competing on Tuesday. After fainting in rehearsal during the week, Vanderpump was forced to seek medical attention.
"We went straight to the doctor and he said, 'Your heart rate's too fast, your blood pressure's too low, you have a temperature,'” she told Us Weekly. “I was a mess, but what do you do? Fainting was weird though, I didn't like seeing that on the playback."
Although Vanderpump knew that her lack of rehearsal time prevented her from adequately preparing to dance her best on Tuesday, she felt that she would have regretted not giving it a go. "I knew I'd regret it if I didn't do it," she said of competing. "I knew I wasn't well rehearsed, but I wanted to give it my best try."
With her two shows, two restaurants and another business under construction, Vanderpump can’t say that she’s not a little bit relieved that her stint on the dancing competition is over. “I’m a 52-year-old restaurateur,” she told Us. “Give me a break!”
Andy Dick and Victor Ortiz were also in the bottom three this week on Dancing With the Stars. The show will return next Monday at 8/7c.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango