Love It Or Hate It? Tilda Swinton Wears Haider Ackermann To Golden Globes
Nominated for Best Actress in a Motion Picture drama for her work in We Need To Talk About Kevin, Tilda Swinton turned heads at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards in an icy blue outfit by designer pal Haider Ackermann. While she didn't leave with a Golden Globe (she lost to her Adaptation co-star Meryl Streep), Swinton's look was definitely unique among Hollywood's army of sexy, sleaveless gowns.
For a complete list of Golden Globe winners, click here.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV