Lourdes Leon Tauts Her Material Girl Makeup Line
While many celebrity children hide from their show biz roots and stay out of the spotlight, Lourdes Leon, 14, better known as Madonna's daughter, has chosen to step right in it — though as more of a brand ambassador than an ingenue. Case in point: Material Girl, the Macy's line that little Lola manages along with Madge, which has just released some new offerings.
“I really like the vanilla body lotion,” Leon told People. “It smells really good, fresh, like you just rubbed vanilla essence all over you… which is good!” Leon also chose Labyrinth's semi-clear, sparkly nail polish as a favorite for wearing to school.
Leon, still a high schooler, became involved with Material Girl when it launched as a clothing line last year. Its branching out into cosmetics and undergarments excites Leon's passion for seeing a project through to the finish. “I like when everything is done and I get to see it, and I’m like, ‘Oh, that’s cool,’” she said. “This is a fine finished product, and it’s going in stores. I like to see what it looks like at the end.” The new Material Girl products will appear in Macy's stores this fall.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen