Lourdes Blasts Mom Madonna's Fashion
Mothers and daughters don’t always see eye to eye – which is true, apparently, even when your mom is Madonna. At this year’s Vanity Fair post-Oscar party, hosted this past Sunday, Madonna, 52, wore a revealing outfit of lace and fur that left little to the imagination – especially when it came to her derriere.
Surprisingly, Madonna’s harshest fashion critic appeared to be her 14-year-old daughter, Lourdes, who was heard repeatedly upbraiding her mother throughout the evening, according to the Daily News. At one point she implored, “Mum, do you have to?” in response to Madonna posing on the red carpet. Madonna and her daughter recently announced that Kelly Osbourne, 26, will be the new face of their joint clothing line, Material Girl, which is available exclusively at Macy’s.
This was not the first time she had a word or two to say about one of her parent’s fashion sensibilities. “Sometimes she will give me a hard time about my clothes,” father Carlos Leon, 44, told People this past February. “I wore a pair of jeans once, and they weren’t as skinny as I usually wear them, and she was like, ‘Oh my God, Dad, those pants are ugly. Please change your pants.’”
Carlos also reported that his daughter has taken an interest in acting, having recently enrolled at the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts. And though her mother was the “Material Girl,” Lourdes is taking a humble approach to her own career. “She sees that it’s not cake,” Carlos told E!, “and it’s really difficult work.” –SAM LACROIX
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV