'Lost' Star Matthew Fox Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI
Matthew Fox, 45, had another scrape with the law early Friday morning, when the Lost and Party of Five actor was stopped while driving near his home in Bend, Oregon on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Bend police say that Fox, who was driving the vehicle, failed to properly use his turn signal or stay within his traffic lane, reports Fox News. Fox was stopped, arrested, and taken to the Deschutes County Jail.
Fox was released from custody later on Friday and scheduled for a court appearance on June 17. Reps for Fox have not yet commented on the story, and the Bend Police Department is not releasing any further information at this time, according to The Washington Post.
Last year Fox found himself in an altercation with a charter bus driver in Cleveland, Ohio, when he tried to board her bus and reportedly assaulted her.
Fox will next appear in Alex Cross with Tyler Perry and World War Z with Brad Pitt.
For more on Matthew Fox:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV