LL Cool J Plays Rough On 'NCIS: L.A.'
Just two weeks after beating up an intruder who broke into his home in the middle of the night and sending him to the hospital with a broken jaw and busted nose, actor and former rapper LL Cool J, 44, a.k.a. James Todd Smith, returned to the set of NCIS: Los Angeles, where he went right on beating up bad guys — but this time just onscreen.
LL Cool J was also among one of the mourners who attended the funeral of hip-hop manager Chris Lighty today, who committed suicide last week while moving out of the Bronx house he shared with his wife, Veronica. Also in attendance at Lighty's services were P. Diddy, 50 Cent, Missy Elliott, Q-Tip, Russell Simmons, Mary J. Blige, Lyor Cohen and Grandmaster Flash, reports MTV.
NCIS: Los Angeles, also starring Chris O'Donnell, 42, is currently filming for its upcoming season four, which will premiere with an episode entitled "Endgame" on Tuesday, September 25 at 9 p.m. EST on CBS.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV