Liz Hurley Cozies Up To Chace Crawford
The newest edition to the cast of Gossip Girl, Elizabeth Hurley, 46, can be seen here on set in New York City with her young co-star, Chace Crawford. Hurley, pictured in a curvy red dress with a low neckline, will play “a sexy, smart, self-made media mogul and all-around force to be reckoned with,” according to executive producers Stephanie Savage and Joshua Safran.
Earlier this year Hurley filed for divorce from her husband, Indian businessman Arun Nayar. Since then, the actress has reportedly been dating Australian cricketer Shane Warne and has said she feels liberated. "It helps to be open to new things. Some close off and become more insular as they grow older, for me it's the other way. I care less what people think. It's liberating," Hurley told Grazia magazine.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen