Lindsay Lohan Taking Charlie Sheen As Date To 'Scary Movie 5' Premiere
Lindsay Lohan will take Charlie Sheen as her date to the premiere of Scary Movie 5, according to a statement from the Weinstein Company. Lohan and Sheen share a comical bedroom scene in the film, and the two will walk the red carpet event together in Los Angeles on Thursday.
Lohan must enter court-ordered rehab by May 2nd, which means the film’s premiere could be her last publicity event for the next three months, and the irony of her teaming up with Sheen hasn't been lost on those close to the situation.
“Imagine your date for the evening being Charlie Sheen just a few days [before] you are meant to report for rehab,” a source told Page Six.
Last night Lohan went on the Late Show with David Letterman where she addressed questions about her rehab and also explained what it was like to work with Sheen.
“When you’re on set and the crew’s there and they’re working so hard day and night, he literally says, ‘Thank you,’ to everyone in the crew and says, ‘Hi,’ to everyone in the crew and really respects them,” Lohan told David Letterman.
Scary Movie Five, which features an ensemble cast including Ashley Tisdale, Simon Rex, Erica Ash and Sarah Hyland, opens this Friday.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango