Lindsay Lohan And Porn Star James Deen Join 'The Canyons' Cast
Embattled actress Lindsay Lohan and porn star James Deen have both joined the cast of The Canyons, a small-budget film based on the novel by American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis, according to tweets Ellis made on Tuesday.
Ellis announced the casting news on Twitter late Tuesday. "Could not have dreamed of a better cast. Lindsay nailed it," Ellis wrote. However, Lohan's rep Steve Honig said he cannot officially confirm anything at the moment, Zap2it reports.
Deen, who was born Bryan Sevilla, is well known in the adult entertainment industry. In 2009, he was named the Male Performer of the Year by Adult Video News at the age of 23, making him the youngest actor to have won this award, according to E! News. Deen also appeared in over 500 scenes just in his first year in the industry.
The Canyons, scheduled for filming for July 9-31, is described on its Kickstarter page as a "contemporary thriller" by American Gigolo director Paul Schrader. "The Canyons documents five twenty-something's quest for power, love, sex and success in 2012 Hollywood," the page reads.
Read more Lindsay Lohan news here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV