Linda Evangelista Splits From Boyfriend
Even supermodels have to suffer break-ups: Linda Evangelista, 45, and her billionaire boyfriend Peter Morton, 64, have parted ways, according to the New York Post's "Page 6" column.
Morton, the founder of the Hard Rock franchise, and model Evangelista split at the end of the summer after a series of arguments. The paper reported that among other things, Morton preferred California while Evangelista loved New York. Furthermore, Evangelista's high-maintenance ways alienated the entrepreneur's family. "Some members of Peter's family were not too fond of her, and were dismayed when she appeared around last Thanksgiving with a large diamond ring on her finger. But the marriage never happened," a source close to the couple said.
The two began dating in 2006, when the model was pregnant with the child of an undisclosed father, who many believe is Francois-Henri Pinault, now married to Salma Hayek. Both parties declined to give a comment to the paper. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent