Linda Evangelista Settles Child Support Case With Billionaire Ex-Boyfriend
Supermodel Linda Evangelista, 46, and her former partner, billionaire French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault, 49, have settled the child support case that had Evangelista asking for $46,000 a month for care of her son with Pinault, Augustin, 5.
Evangelista and Pinault came to agreement during a face-to-face on Monday after their lawyers negotiated out a deal, according to the New York Daily News. "Everybody's glad for the sake of the child that it's done," said David Aronson, Pinault's lawyer.
No one is releasing the exact dollar amount to be paid to Evangelista, who is said to be worth around $8 million herself. A source close to the negotiations, however, told the paper that the amount is "generous" but "nowhere near $46,000 a month."
Aronson called Evangelista's demand "a classic case of someone trying to bootstrap herself into disguised alimony."
Augustin in the product of a brief relationship between Pinault and Evangelista for four months back in 2005 and 2006. Pinault is now married to actress Salma Hayek. They have a four-year-old daughter, Valentina.
For more on Linda Evangelista:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV