Linda Evangelista Claims French Ex Told Her To Terminate Pregnancy
Supermodel Linda Evangelista, who is suing French fashion mogul Francois-Henri Pinault for $46,000 a month in child support, claims that Pinault told her to have an abortion when she revealed to him that she was pregnant with his child. “He suggested she terminate the pregnancy,” Evangelista's attorney, William Beslow, said Thursday, according to the New York Daily News.
Pinault, who is now married to actress Salma Hayek, denied that Pinault ever told Evangelista to have an abortion, saying that he was “not involved in the decision” to have the baby. He also said that they only spent seven nights together. “She told me that if I didn’t want to be involved in raising the kid or stay together and be parents together, she would understand,” Pinault told the Manhattan Family Court.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes