Linda Evangelista Claims French Ex Told Her To Terminate Pregnancy
Supermodel Linda Evangelista, who is suing French fashion mogul Francois-Henri Pinault for $46,000 a month in child support, claims that Pinault told her to have an abortion when she revealed to him that she was pregnant with his child. “He suggested she terminate the pregnancy,” Evangelista's attorney, William Beslow, said Thursday, according to the New York Daily News.
Pinault, who is now married to actress Salma Hayek, denied that Pinault ever told Evangelista to have an abortion, saying that he was “not involved in the decision” to have the baby. He also said that they only spent seven nights together. “She told me that if I didn’t want to be involved in raising the kid or stay together and be parents together, she would understand,” Pinault told the Manhattan Family Court.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango