Linda Evangelista Claims French Ex Told Her To Terminate Pregnancy
Supermodel Linda Evangelista, who is suing French fashion mogul Francois-Henri Pinault for $46,000 a month in child support, claims that Pinault told her to have an abortion when she revealed to him that she was pregnant with his child. “He suggested she terminate the pregnancy,” Evangelista's attorney, William Beslow, said Thursday, according to the New York Daily News.
Pinault, who is now married to actress Salma Hayek, denied that Pinault ever told Evangelista to have an abortion, saying that he was “not involved in the decision” to have the baby. He also said that they only spent seven nights together. “She told me that if I didn’t want to be involved in raising the kid or stay together and be parents together, she would understand,” Pinault told the Manhattan Family Court.
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell: Paul Walker'Â™s Girlfriend Collapsed After Learning Of His Death
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench