Linda Evangelista Claims French Ex Told Her To Terminate Pregnancy
Supermodel Linda Evangelista, who is suing French fashion mogul Francois-Henri Pinault for $46,000 a month in child support, claims that Pinault told her to have an abortion when she revealed to him that she was pregnant with his child. “He suggested she terminate the pregnancy,” Evangelista's attorney, William Beslow, said Thursday, according to the New York Daily News.
Pinault, who is now married to actress Salma Hayek, denied that Pinault ever told Evangelista to have an abortion, saying that he was “not involved in the decision” to have the baby. He also said that they only spent seven nights together. “She told me that if I didn’t want to be involved in raising the kid or stay together and be parents together, she would understand,” Pinault told the Manhattan Family Court.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Tom Hardy Shoots Scenes For 'Legend'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'