Lil' Kim Booted From Dancing
Rapper Lil' Kim and partner Derek Hough were booted from Dancing With the Stars on Tuesday night, much to the shock of fans and the judges alike. The other bottom dwellers were Ty Murray and partner Chelsie Hightower, who managed to stay in the competition. “Did they make a mistake,” Kim laughed afterward. “I know how to move and be sexy and everything, but I wasn’t always tamed... I feel like I can really, really dance.” (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Makes World Premiere In New York City
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone On The Lonely Island, 'The Wack Album'