Liam Hemsworth Vigilant On Set Of 'Paranoia'
The Hunger Games made him a star and Nicholas Sparks' The Last Song, in which he costared with his now-fiance, Miley Cyrus, 19, made him beloved by tweens everywhere, but now Aussie hunk Liam Hemsworth, 22, is rising up the cinematic ranks to work on such flicks as the upcoming Paranoia, directed by Robert Luketic of such widely divergent films as 21 and Legally Blonde, and starring Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford and Richard Dreyfuss.
Hemsworth started shooting Paranoia in Philadelphia over the weekend. In it, he stars as Adam Cassidy, "an ambitious junior technologist trying to climb the ranks of telecom giant Wyatt Corporation," reports About.com on the film's official synopsis. The well-meaning young lad finds himself blackmailed by the company's CEO, Wyatt (Oldman) and guaranteed ambiguous good-guy, Jock Goddard (Ford).
In addition to Hemsworth, Oldman, Ford and Dreyfuss, Paranoia will also feature Lost's Josh Holloway, The Rum Diary's Amber Heard, and Nip/Tuck's Julian McMahon. It is slated to hit theaters on September 27, 2013.
For more on Liam Hemsworth, The Hunger Games and Miley Cyrus:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic