Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan Attend 'The Great Gatsby' Premiere At Cannes
Leonardo DiCaprio and his The Great Gatsby costar Carey Mulligan attended the premiere of their movie at the 66th Cannes Film Festival. Directed by Baz Luhrmann, the The Great Gatsby opened the legendary French film event.
DiCaprio kept it simple in a black suit and white shirt, forgoing a tie, while Mulligan stunned in a black strapless romper. The pair, who play the film’s star-crossed lovers of Jay Gatsby and Daisy Buchannan, posed for pictures with Luhrmann and Tobey Maguire, who plays narrator Nick Carraway.
During its debut over the weekend, The Great Gatsby earned $51.1 million, landing it in the No. 2 spot behind Iron Man 3 starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow and Ben Kingsley.
The Great Gatsby is based on the book of the same name written by F. Scott Fitzgerald in 1925. The best known filmic adaptation of the novel was released in 1975, starring Robert Redford and Mia Farrow.
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench