Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan Attend 'The Great Gatsby' Premiere At Cannes
Leonardo DiCaprio and his The Great Gatsby costar Carey Mulligan attended the premiere of their movie at the 66th Cannes Film Festival. Directed by Baz Luhrmann, the The Great Gatsby opened the legendary French film event.
DiCaprio kept it simple in a black suit and white shirt, forgoing a tie, while Mulligan stunned in a black strapless romper. The pair, who play the film’s star-crossed lovers of Jay Gatsby and Daisy Buchannan, posed for pictures with Luhrmann and Tobey Maguire, who plays narrator Nick Carraway.
During its debut over the weekend, The Great Gatsby earned $51.1 million, landing it in the No. 2 spot behind Iron Man 3 starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow and Ben Kingsley.
The Great Gatsby is based on the book of the same name written by F. Scott Fitzgerald in 1925. The best known filmic adaptation of the novel was released in 1975, starring Robert Redford and Mia Farrow.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Tom Hardy Shoots Scenes For 'Legend'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'