LeBron James Dunks On Ben McLemore In Heat Win Over Kings
LeBron James dribbled purposefully down the court on Friday night, and when he was confronted by a flat-footed Ben McLemore, he took to the air for a powerful slam dunk.
LeBron Dunks On Ben McLemore
McLemore saw James coming, and decided to attempt to draw him to a charge. “I just went over there to try and take the charge,” McLemore explained postgame. “And he dunked the ball.”
“Just knowing LeBron, I knew they weren’t going to call that call it,” McLemore added. “I was just playing my defensive principles. Going in, being the low man and taking the charge.”
The dunk came with less than four minutes remaining in the fourth quarter, and with the Sacramento Kings leading the Miami Heat 21-19. LeBron effectively tied the score and swayed the game’s momentum to his squad.
Although LeBron, who scored a total of 18 points in the matchup, was happy with the end result – he’d have preferred to humiliate another player with his imposing dunk.
“It sucks that it was McLemore, because I like him. That sucks,” said LeBron when asked about the play. "I’ve been talking to him since he was in high school. So it sucks.”
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen