LeAnn Rimes Seeks Treatment For Anxiety And Stress
After hinting at embarking on a change in her life after recently ringing in her 30th year, things have taken a distinctly anti-celebratory turn for LeAnn Rimes, who revealed that she is checking into a treatment facility.
After Tuesday, Rimes, who has been married to Playboy Club and Sunset Beach's Eddie Cibrian, 39, for just over a year, following her very public split from dancer Dean Sheremet, 31, wrote about the events of her birthday on her website. "30….it feels so different yet no different at all," Rimes wrote. "I had a wonderful day full of peace with my friend's and family. I'm so happy to have arrived here. It's a true time of reflection and healing, exactly what I'm going to do."
Rimes checked into a treatment facility on Wednesday, the day after her birthday. "LeAnn has voluntarily entered a 30 day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress," her rep, Marcel Pariseau, told People. "While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."
The rep also claims that, despite speculation about Rimes' slight frame, her treatment has nothing to do with an eating disorder or substance abuse.
Cibrian, who also separated from his wife of eight years, former model Brandi Glanville, with whom he has two sons, Mason Edward, 9, and Jake Austin, 5, is reportedly behind Rimes all the way. "My wife is the most remarkable and courageous woman I know," he said. "I am so proud of her for having the strength to finally take some time for herself. I will be with her every step of the way."
Rimes is looking forward to her time away. "This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days and be the best 30-year-old woman I can be," she said.
For more on LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV