LeAnn Rimes And Eddie Cibrian Engaged
Eddie Cibrian put a ring on it. The Desperate Housewives actor proposed to girlfriend LeAnn Rimes over the holidays.
"Yes, they were engaged over the holidays and are very happy," her rep said to People. The couple reportedly spent their Christmas with family and friends at their home in Los Angeles.
Rimes posted a declaration of the engagement on Twitter Monday afternoon, saying, "Thank you for all your well wishes!! We are extremely excited and look forward to a beautiful future. It's been an incredible last few days, I was shocked!!! We are blessed, our families are so happy and our lives are filled with love."
The couple began dating amid controversy, after meeting on the set of the Lifetime movie Northern Lights when both were married to other people. Rimes talked about the difficulty of her relationship with Cibrian in an interview in November. "We make mistakes and we learn from them, but we're human. We fell in love," she said to ABC. "We're really happy in what we feel privately."
When the couple gets married, Rimes will become stepmother to Cibrian's two children. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent