Lea Michele Asks For Privacy Following Cory Monteith's Death
In the wake of Cory Monteith’s shocking death, his Glee co-star and real-life girlfriend Lea Michele has released a statement asking for privacy.
“We ask that everyone kindly respect Lea’s privacy during this devastating time,” said a rep for Michele.
Monteith and Michele had been dating since early 2012, and Michele publicly supported Monteith during his stint in rehab this past April.
“I love and support Cory and will stand by him through this,” Michele told People at the time.
After Monteith finished his stay in rehab, the couple went on a romantic vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and rumors spread that Michele thought Cory was the love of her life.
“No one knows me better than Cory… Feeling like you have that net underneath you allows you to jump higher and go farther. He makes me feel like I can do anything… For the first time in my life, I feel really, really settled and happy,” Michele told interview with Marie Claire in January.
The cause of death for Monteith has yet to be determined, but an autopsy is said to take place today and sources have revealed that the autopsy results will be put on rush due to the public nature of Monteith’s tragic passing.
“Due to the intense public interest, the toxicology will be expedited,” revealed a source to E! News.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
For More Like This:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango