Lance Bass Engaged To Artist Michael Turchin
Lance Bass proposed to his longtime boyfriend artist Michael Turchin over the weekend and the two are now engaged to be married.
Bass revealed the engagement news on his Instagram page, writing, “He said YES!! Love this man,” alongside a picture of him with Turchin – with an engagement band on his left ring finger.
The 34-year-old former 'N SYNC singer proposed to Turchin during their Labor Day holiday weekend in New Orleans. While on the air hosting his SiriusXM show Dirty Pop With Lance Bass, Bass detailed the proposal for his listening audience.
"New Orleans is my favorite city in the world, it really is. I've been coming here my whole life," he said on Sunday. “I got down on one knee and I proposed, right in front of Jackson Square, my favorite place," he recalled. "I was pretty nervous."
"I went to so many jewelry stores and finally ended up going to Saks," he added. "I found this amazing David Yurman ring. I looked at it...'That's the one!'"
Bass hasn’t been shy about his desire to marry and start a family. Two years ago, the entertainer spoke openly about wanting to eventually settle down. "I'm a Southerner," he told People. "[I] dream of having the family and the kids, and the parents want grandkids – that's all they care about, give me some grandbabies."
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango