Lana Del Rey Poses Nude For 'GQ' Magazine
It may technically be the 15th Annual Men of the Year Awards Special Issue of GQ, but a nude Lana Del Rey, 26, takes the title of the British GQ's Woman of the Year, and the "Video Games" singer bared all for the GQ photo shoot, gracing the cover wearing nothing but sapphire jewelry, bright red lipstick and matching and nail polish.
The cover garnered a little bit of controversy, as there are alternate covers of the issue in which Tinie Tempah, Robbie Williams, John Slattery and James Corden — all men — appear clothed.
Del Rey, on the other hand, didn't take much issue with the photo op. "We had a beautiful shoot in Monaco and I had a really interesting interview — for a change — and I was reminded why I love to sing and why I wanted to become a writer," she said when she accepted the GQ "Woman of the Year" award in London last week, reports the Hollywood Reporter.
"Also, Paul, the creative director, was very hands on with the shoot," Del Rey, whose birth name is Elizabeth Woolridge Grant said. "In fact, if you see inside the magazine -- in the middle of the spread -- you'll see a hand hoisting up one of my boobs. That's Paul's hand. Couldn't have done it without him."
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
For more on Lana Del Rey:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango