Lake Bell Poses Nude For New York Magazine Cover
Lake Bell poses nude, wearing only a fake body tattoo of a rose, for the fashion issue of New York magazine.
The actress, best known for her work on television (How to Make It in America, Boston Legal and Childrens Hospital), appears on the magazine to promote her new film In a World… which she also wrote and directed. In fact, when the film premiered at Sundance in January of this year, Bell earned the Waldo Salt Screenwriting Award and the film was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize.
The film follows a woman, played by Bell, as she works for success in the competitive, male-dominated world of movie-trailer voice-over acting. In a World... also stars Rob Corddry, Ken Marino, Demetri Martin and Fred Melamed. It is currently in limited release.
In June, Bell married tattoo artist Scott Campbell, who designed the body art featured on the New York cover. Campbell is also Marc Jacobs' tattoo artist, and the two collaborated together on the design, as well as on other items featured inside the magazine. In real life, Bell has no tattoos.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Lake Bell:
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Jackie Kennedy'Â€Â™s Pink Suit: The Story Behind The Outfit She Wore When JFK Was Shot
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone