Lake Bell Poses Nude For New York Magazine Cover
Lake Bell poses nude, wearing only a fake body tattoo of a rose, for the fashion issue of New York magazine.
The actress, best known for her work on television (How to Make It in America, Boston Legal and Childrens Hospital), appears on the magazine to promote her new film In a World… which she also wrote and directed. In fact, when the film premiered at Sundance in January of this year, Bell earned the Waldo Salt Screenwriting Award and the film was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize.
The film follows a woman, played by Bell, as she works for success in the competitive, male-dominated world of movie-trailer voice-over acting. In a World... also stars Rob Corddry, Ken Marino, Demetri Martin and Fred Melamed. It is currently in limited release.
In June, Bell married tattoo artist Scott Campbell, who designed the body art featured on the New York cover. Campbell is also Marc Jacobs' tattoo artist, and the two collaborated together on the design, as well as on other items featured inside the magazine. In real life, Bell has no tattoos.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Lake Bell:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango