Lake Bell Poses Nude For New York Magazine Cover
Lake Bell poses nude, wearing only a fake body tattoo of a rose, for the fashion issue of New York magazine.
The actress, best known for her work on television (How to Make It in America, Boston Legal and Childrens Hospital), appears on the magazine to promote her new film In a World… which she also wrote and directed. In fact, when the film premiered at Sundance in January of this year, Bell earned the Waldo Salt Screenwriting Award and the film was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize.
The film follows a woman, played by Bell, as she works for success in the competitive, male-dominated world of movie-trailer voice-over acting. In a World... also stars Rob Corddry, Ken Marino, Demetri Martin and Fred Melamed. It is currently in limited release.
In June, Bell married tattoo artist Scott Campbell, who designed the body art featured on the New York cover. Campbell is also Marc Jacobs' tattoo artist, and the two collaborated together on the design, as well as on other items featured inside the magazine. In real life, Bell has no tattoos.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Lake Bell:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen