Kylie Minogue Looks Heavenly On Tour
An angelic Kylie Minogue took the stage in Amneville, France on Monday as part of her Aphrodite-Les Folies tour for her 11th studio album Aphrodite.
With elaborate staging and dramatic costumes, the Australian superstar's shows have been sold out around the world. Her heavenly costumes, inspired by Grecian goddesses and Marie Antoinette, were born from a collaboration between the singer herself and famed designers Dolce & Gabbana.
Minogue, 42, is currently wrapping up the European leg of her tour, before heading stateside for 17 U.S. dates in April and May. —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV