Kyle MacLachlan's Cheesy Halloween
Perhaps the most inventive costumed celebrity that graced Heidi Klum's highly anticipated annual Halloween party at New York's Dream Downtown hotel was Kyle MacLachlan, 52, who got his inspiration for his costume from a can of Cheez-Whiz.
The unconventional outfit raised some eyebrows, even leaving a few people to speculate that the Twin Peaks star was channeling Carrot Top, fooled by the fluffy orange wig. But the reality behind McLaughlin's intentions was revealed by the real can of Cheez Whiz he had strapped to his costume, the long, fake nozzle emerging from the top of his wig, oozing orange tissue paper, and, most notably, a box of Ritz crackers in hand, convenient for anyone who wanted a snack.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV