Kristin Davis Adopts A Baby Girl
Not unlike her character Charlotte in Sex and the City, Kristin Davis has adopted a baby girl. The main difference, though, is that while Charlotte was married when she adopted baby Lily, Davis, 46, is single.
Gemma Rose Davis was welcomed by her new mom a few months ago through domestic adoption, her rep told People. “This is something I have wanted for a very long time,” Davis said. “Having this wish come true is even more gratifying than I ever had imagined. I feel so blessed.”
Davis has spoken in the past about wanting children, despite not being married. “It does give me pause to think about doing it alone. I feel like it's a really hard job,” she told Access Hollywood in 2010.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV