Kristin Chenoweth Parodies 'Wicked' To Roast Anthony Weiner
Kristin Chenoweth roasted New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Tuesday night.
Using the song "Popular" from her Grammy and Tony award winning musical Wicked, Chenoweth scolded the politician for his recent sexting scandal. "May I suggest a makeover?" sings Chenoweth, before instructing him on how to be "the right kind of popular."
Chenoweth even had some words of wisdom for Weiner’s wife, Huma Abedin, telling her, “Seriously, Huma, woman to woman, if that guy doesn’t zip up and unplug, just kick him to the curb.”
Take note, Weiner, "zip your fly, you won’t be that guy with a camera down his pants!"
-- Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Anthony Weiner and Kristin Chenoweth:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Tom Hardy Shoots Scenes For 'Legend'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'