Kristin Chenoweth Parodies 'Wicked' To Roast Anthony Weiner
Kristin Chenoweth roasted New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Tuesday night.
Using the song "Popular" from her Grammy and Tony award winning musical Wicked, Chenoweth scolded the politician for his recent sexting scandal. "May I suggest a makeover?" sings Chenoweth, before instructing him on how to be "the right kind of popular."
Chenoweth even had some words of wisdom for Weiner’s wife, Huma Abedin, telling her, “Seriously, Huma, woman to woman, if that guy doesn’t zip up and unplug, just kick him to the curb.”
Take note, Weiner, "zip your fly, you won’t be that guy with a camera down his pants!"
-- Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Anthony Weiner and Kristin Chenoweth:
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell: Paul Walker'Â™s Girlfriend Collapsed After Learning Of His Death
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench