Kristen Stewart Helps Acquit A Man
Twilight star Kristen Stewart finished serving on a jury for a three-day trial in Los Angeles Friday, helping to decide the fate of a man who was accused of attempting to solicit a prostitute. The man, who pleaded not guilty, was ultimately found innocent on the grounds that he wasn't a native English speaker and therefore could not fully understand that the undercover policeman he met was masquerading as a prostitute. Stewart asked to keep her juror badge from her time in the court and was allowed to.
In an odd wrinkle, one of the security guards from the trial asked Stewart to snap a picture with him and Stewart complied. When a friend's wife later posted the picture online, court officials threatened the guard's job, reports E! Online. –KADEEN GRIFFITHS
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent