Kristen Stewart Helps Acquit A Man
Twilight star Kristen Stewart finished serving on a jury for a three-day trial in Los Angeles Friday, helping to decide the fate of a man who was accused of attempting to solicit a prostitute. The man, who pleaded not guilty, was ultimately found innocent on the grounds that he wasn't a native English speaker and therefore could not fully understand that the undercover policeman he met was masquerading as a prostitute. Stewart asked to keep her juror badge from her time in the court and was allowed to.
In an odd wrinkle, one of the security guards from the trial asked Stewart to snap a picture with him and Stewart complied. When a friend's wife later posted the picture online, court officials threatened the guard's job, reports E! Online. –KADEEN GRIFFITHS
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- Hugh Hefner Celebrates 88th Birthday With 'Casablanca' Party At Playboy Mansion
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum