Kristen Stewart Helps Acquit A Man
Twilight star Kristen Stewart finished serving on a jury for a three-day trial in Los Angeles Friday, helping to decide the fate of a man who was accused of attempting to solicit a prostitute. The man, who pleaded not guilty, was ultimately found innocent on the grounds that he wasn't a native English speaker and therefore could not fully understand that the undercover policeman he met was masquerading as a prostitute. Stewart asked to keep her juror badge from her time in the court and was allowed to.
In an odd wrinkle, one of the security guards from the trial asked Stewart to snap a picture with him and Stewart complied. When a friend's wife later posted the picture online, court officials threatened the guard's job, reports E! Online. –KADEEN GRIFFITHS
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen