Kirstie Alley Walks Runway For New York Fashion Week
When New York hosts the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, the semiannual event that spruces up the city, the stars show up in style to model, design, debut new styles, or just sit back and enjoy the festivities. Kirstie Alley, 60, modeled the detailed royal blue number above, designed by Zang Toi, while Project Runway's Milan Breton took a bow after debuting his 2012 collection, and musician / singer / designer Avril Lavigne showed her new line, Abbey Dawn.
Check out Uinterview's coverage of fashion week here.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent