Kings Of Leon Cancel Tour Amid Rumors Of Band Rift
The Kings of Leon are pulling the plug on the rest of their U.S. tour due to health issues affecting lead singer Caleb Followill. "We are so sorry to say Kings of Leon are canceling their entire US tour due to Caleb Followill suffering from vocal issues and exhaustion," a rep for the band said in a statement. "The band is devastated, but in order to give their fans the shows they deserve, they need to take this break. Unfortunately, the U.S. dates cannot be rescheduled due to the band's international tour schedule."
Tickets will be refunded and the band will resume touring in Canada on September 28.
Although the band's official statement regarding Caleb Followill's meltdown in Dallas is attributed to exhaustion, comments from his brothers at the concert and on Twitter suggest that he may be dealing with a bigger issue. While apologizing on Twitter, bassist Jared Followill wrote: "There are internal sicknesses & problems that have needed to be address" and "I know you guys aren't stupid. I can't lie. There are problems in our band bigger than not drinking enough Gatorade."
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen