Kings Of Leon Cancel Tour Amid Rumors Of Band Rift
The Kings of Leon are pulling the plug on the rest of their U.S. tour due to health issues affecting lead singer Caleb Followill. "We are so sorry to say Kings of Leon are canceling their entire US tour due to Caleb Followill suffering from vocal issues and exhaustion," a rep for the band said in a statement. "The band is devastated, but in order to give their fans the shows they deserve, they need to take this break. Unfortunately, the U.S. dates cannot be rescheduled due to the band's international tour schedule."
Tickets will be refunded and the band will resume touring in Canada on September 28.
Although the band's official statement regarding Caleb Followill's meltdown in Dallas is attributed to exhaustion, comments from his brothers at the concert and on Twitter suggest that he may be dealing with a bigger issue. While apologizing on Twitter, bassist Jared Followill wrote: "There are internal sicknesses & problems that have needed to be address" and "I know you guys aren't stupid. I can't lie. There are problems in our band bigger than not drinking enough Gatorade."
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Jackie Kennedy'Â€Â™s Pink Suit: The Story Behind The Outfit She Wore When JFK Was Shot
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone