Kim Sears, Andy Murray’s Girlfriend, Becomes A Fashion Star At Wimbledon
Kim Sears' boyfriend Andy Murray won Wimbledon on the tennis court on Sunday, while Sears won the admiration of fashion fans from the stands.
Sears was caught on camera expressively cheering for her other-half throughout Wimbledon, especially during Murray’s final match against Serbia’s Novak Djokovic. Wearing a mint-colored dress from Victoria Beckham’s spring line with Aldo wedges, a pink Mulberry bag and Pandora bangles, she received nearly as much screen time as the battling tennis stars. During the finals, Sears was spotted near Djokovic’s girlfriend Jelena Ristic and Victoria Beckham – both of whom she beat out for the WAG (Wives and Girlfriends) of Wimbledon.
Known for her thrifty fashion, thoughout the tennis tournament Sears wore a Zara dress, an orange Hobbs dress and a blue Zara blazer.
Sears, 25, is a British artist whose portfolio primarily consists of paintings of dogs, cats and flowers. She’s also painted a picture of her first kiss with Murray, 26, which occurred after he won his first tennis title in 2006. They’ve been a happy couple since then, which lends to the speculation that an engagement could be around the corner for Sears and the Wimbledon champ.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'