Kim Kardashian Thought She'd Be Married By Now
She's recently been linked with everyone from John Mayer to Kanye West to Miles Austin, but Kim Kardashian is focusing on business.
Her professionalism surprises even her. "There was at time in my life where all I wanted was a relationship," Kardashian, 30, told People. "I thought that was the most important thing." The star of Keeping Up With The Kardashians admits that she's been in one long-term relationship after another ever since she was a teenager.
But Kardashian has chosen to work on her career rather than her love life, saying she feels "powerful" supporting herself. "Is it weird that I'm now the single one? It's definitely a change for me," she said. "I have always been the one in a relationship. I like that role, I want that best friend partnership." –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent