Kim Kardashian: No Babies For Me Yet!
Reality-star Kim Kardashian, 27, plans to wait on the kids – now that she sees how sister Kourtney's life has changed after having her baby, Mason. "Let's just say Mason is the best birth control ever!" joked Kardashian of her 7-month-old nephew on Ryan Seacrest's radio show Thursday, adding, "I'm definitely happy to wait awhile."
She's changed her tune from an earlier episode of Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, where she says, "I seriously thought by the time I was 30, I would have one [baby] and a bun in the oven.”
Though Seacrest tried to delve deeper into her love life with rumored beau Dallas Cowboys’ Pro Bowl Wide Receiver Miles Austin, Kim refused to comment directly, insisting she was more private now than she used to be. “I’m single," she declared, "and I'm having a good time.” –ANDREW BANKIN
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV