Kim Kardashian Defends Her Justin Bieber Shoot
Kim Kardashian, 29, is hitting back at Bill O'Reilly's comments about her suggestive photoshoot with Justin Bieber, 16. Kardashian and Bieber were recently photographed in The Bahamas for the September issue of Elle swimming and holding hands in the water. Kim says that she would date Bieber if he were of legal age. “He has this swag to him,” Kardashian told George Lopez on his talk show. “O’Reilly can think whatever he wants. I thought the shoot was all in fun, we had a good time. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.”
O'Reilly's show has been wading deep in the culture wars of late. “I think it’s gross. It’s a 16-year-old boy having an affair with a celebutante,” said Republican strategist Margaret Hoover of the snaps. O’Reilly added, “If a 16-year-old girl was pictured with a 29-year-old man in any of that, he’d be in big trouble.” –SAM VANDEVER
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV