Kim Kardashian Calls Katie Couric One Of Her ‘Fake Media Friends’
Kim Kardashian received the gift of a pair of pajamas for her firstborn baby girl North West with longtime boyfriend Kanye West from media bigwig Katie Couric. But that didn't stop Couric from publicly criticizing Kardashian.
On Friday, Kardashian posted a picture to her Instagram of the gift from Courtic along with the contents of Couric's note, which read: "Dear Kim and Kanye, Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl! And may I humbly suggest you continue the K tradition."
Not only did Kim follow up with the hashtag, “Hate Fake Media Friends,” she also blatantly mocked the former Today show host. “May I Humbly Suggest You Not Send Gift then Talk S—t,” the Keeping Up With the Kardashian’s star added.
So why is the new mom so angry? In a recent interview, Couric was asked what she thought about the public fascination with the Kardashian clan. She answered that she didn’t necessarily understand why or how they had become as famous and popular as they are.
Attempting to quell the media firestorm that was headed her way, Couric claimed that the gift had been sincere and that she’d never intended to injure Kardashian’s feelings with her answer to the reporters. “I've met Kim before and I think she's a really sweet person," she told Us Weekly.
Kim’s sister Kourtney Kardashian prefers this less sweet version of her older sister. “God I love this new side of u!” she tweeted shortly after Kim’s Instagram post.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango