Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Are Dating, Sources Say
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are dating. It hasn’t even been a year since Kardashian’s infamous split with NY Nets basketball player Kris Humphries, and even though the two are still legally married, it looks as if the reality star has a thing for West.
“They’re seeing where it goes,” a source told People said of the couple, who were were spotted having lunch and seeing The Hunger Games together earlier this week.“They have been close friends for years and decided to give it a try.”
West dropped hints about the romance in his single "Theraflu," which was recently leaked online. “I admit I fell in love with Kim / round the same time she fell in love with him / that's cool, babygirl, do your thing / lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team," he rapped, referring to Humphries and the Nets, which are partially owned by West's pal, Jay-Z.
The news about the union may come as a surprise, given recent conflicting statements Kardashian has made. “[I'm] not even close to dating again,” she recently told British Cosmopolitan, despite playing coy on The Today Show earlier this week. “You never know what the future holds,” she said.
As far as her marriage to Humphries and speculation that the union was a fraud, Kardashian dismissed those accusations as “ridiculous.” She added that she doesn’t listen to tabloid gossip or look at the internet. “It’s a new rule of mine,” Kardashian said. “I’m just really ready to move on.”
Watch the video here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV