Kevin Ware Attends Louisville Practice On Crutches
Kevin Ware, the Louisville basketball player who broke his leg in two places on national television during his Elite Eight game on Sunday, headed back to practice Tuesday.
Although Ware, who is currently getting around on crutches, won’t be playing in the practices, he arrived at the Yum practice facility on campus yesterday afternoon. As he made his way in, reporters asked the injured player how he felt. He responded graciously, “I feel good.”
His mother, Lisa Junior, carrying her son’s Midwest Regional trophy from his team’s 85-63 win over Duke on Sunday, was grateful for the way the public reacted to Ware’s gruesome injury. “Thanks for all the support,” she said into the camera of a WDRB reporter. "Thank you so much. We appreciate it.”
On Tuesday morning, Ware had tweeted a picture of himself leaving Indianapolis’ Methodist Hospital with the caption “Back to my brothers I go.” The Cardinals’ starter is hopeful that he’ll be able to watch from the bench as his Final Four-bound team faces off against the Cinderella squad of Wichita State in Atlanta on Saturday.
No. 4 seeds Michigan and Syracuse will battle on Saturday to play the winner of Louisville and Wichita State in the championship game.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen