Kevin Ware Attends Louisville Practice On Crutches
Kevin Ware, the Louisville basketball player who broke his leg in two places on national television during his Elite Eight game on Sunday, headed back to practice Tuesday.
Although Ware, who is currently getting around on crutches, won’t be playing in the practices, he arrived at the Yum practice facility on campus yesterday afternoon. As he made his way in, reporters asked the injured player how he felt. He responded graciously, “I feel good.”
His mother, Lisa Junior, carrying her son’s Midwest Regional trophy from his team’s 85-63 win over Duke on Sunday, was grateful for the way the public reacted to Ware’s gruesome injury. “Thanks for all the support,” she said into the camera of a WDRB reporter. "Thank you so much. We appreciate it.”
On Tuesday morning, Ware had tweeted a picture of himself leaving Indianapolis’ Methodist Hospital with the caption “Back to my brothers I go.” The Cardinals’ starter is hopeful that he’ll be able to watch from the bench as his Final Four-bound team faces off against the Cinderella squad of Wichita State in Atlanta on Saturday.
No. 4 seeds Michigan and Syracuse will battle on Saturday to play the winner of Louisville and Wichita State in the championship game.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Aimee Richardson Is A 'Princess For Hire' After 'Game Of Thrones' Recasting
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'