Kevin Bacon Scam Victim
Kevin Bacon and his wife, Kyra Sedgwick, are said to be the latest victims to have lost money on investments with alleged Wall Street funny moneyman Bernard Madoff. Madoff, who is now under house arrest in his multi-million dollar Manhattan apartment, is accused of running a purported $50 billion, world-wide Ponzi scheme, which may be the largest fraud in Wall Street history. Earlier investors were said to have been paid off by later investors, but the scheme came unraveled when the economy soured and numerous investors sought to be repaid at once. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV