Kevin Bacon Revisits 'Footloose' On 'The Tonight Show'
Kevin Bacon visited The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Friday night, and gamely paid homage to his hit 80s movie Footloose, which is celebrating its 30-year anniversary since it hit theaters.
Jimmy Fallon introduced the star of The Following by announcing that dancing was outlawed on the program. In the dressing room, a distraught Bacon wasn’t going to allow Fallon to keep him from busting a move.
Channeling his Footloose character Ren McCormack, put on “Never” and got dancing.
After recreating the iconic warehouse scene, Bacon headed backstage where he was joined by some crewmembers. They served as backup dancers as he donned a maroon jacket and started moving to “Footloose.” The group made their way out to the audience, where Fallon greeted them. Pulling the decree out, Fallon declared that the dancing ban was no longer in effect and joined in.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen