Kevin Bacon Revisits 'Footloose' On 'The Tonight Show'
Kevin Bacon visited The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Friday night, and gamely paid homage to his hit 80s movie Footloose, which is celebrating its 30-year anniversary since it hit theaters.
Jimmy Fallon introduced the star of The Following by announcing that dancing was outlawed on the program. In the dressing room, a distraught Bacon wasn’t going to allow Fallon to keep him from busting a move.
Channeling his Footloose character Ren McCormack, put on “Never” and got dancing.
After recreating the iconic warehouse scene, Bacon headed backstage where he was joined by some crewmembers. They served as backup dancers as he donned a maroon jacket and started moving to “Footloose.” The group made their way out to the audience, where Fallon greeted them. Pulling the decree out, Fallon declared that the dancing ban was no longer in effect and joined in.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes