Keri Hilson Surprises Avril Lavigne In Her Hotel Room
R&B star Keri Hilson was left red-faced on a recent trip to London after a hotel room mix-up led her to walk in on Avril Lavigne while the pop star was relaxing in her suite. When Hilson and her 10-strong entourage checked into The May Fair Hotel, they didn't realize her room had been doubled-booked, and when her security guard entered the room first, a surprised Lavigne “almost jumped out of her skin,” Hilson told the UK’s Daily Mirror.
The London incident comes amidst news that Hilson is planning on doing a UK tour at the end of the year. "There’s a lot of love for me in the UK,” said Hilson, “so I realized I had to get back to you guys after promoting all round the world.”
In 2009, Hilson hosted the MOBO Awards in Glasgow, Scotland, where she also won Best R&B/Soul Act.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic