Kelsey Grammer Talks About Upcoming Nuptials
Kelsey Grammer, 55, wants to set the record straight about his engagement to 29-year-old Kayte Walsh.
The former Frasier comedian is in the process of divorcing Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reality star, Camille Donatacci, 42. He has recently undergone public ridicule for announcing his engagement to Walsh early this month, before finalizing his divorce from Donatacci. The actor, however, feels no need to apologize. "Kayte and I are marrying because we are engaged, and we are engaged because we are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer," he told People.
He also wants to put an end to any speculation about his upcoming wedding plans, revealing only that the couple is "planning something we wish to be a private affair among several of our friends. Anything else is conjecture and false. Kayte and I are the only reliable source for this story. End of story." No specific date for the nuptials has yet been released. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent