Kelsey Grammer Gets Wife Kayte Walsh's Name Tattooed On Hip
Kelsey Grammer, 57, proved that you're never too old to act like a kid in the name of love when he had the name of his wife of 14 months, Kayte Walsh, tattooed just above his right hip on Saturday. What's more is that this is the first time Grammer, star of Boss, has ever been inked!
Grammer, who is filming the second season of his series, Boss, in Chicago, headed to the tattoo parlor with wife Walsh beside him to pick out the design of the tattoo, according to People. The result is a blue-ink tattoo in simple script with letters about half an inch tall, reading "Kayte."
"He said it was his first tattoo," said 23-year-old tattoo artist at Chicago's Insight Studios, James Eastwood. "He's the only famous person I've ever tattooed," Eastwood said of Grammer. "He's a pretty down-to-earth dude." Eastwood later tweeted a photo of himself, needle in hand, giving the former Frasier star, Grammer, the tattoo. The love inscription only cost Grammer $60.
Grammer and Walsh tied the knot in February 2011, 15 days after his divorce from Camille Grammer of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was finalized.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV