Kelsey And Camille Grammer Reach Divorce Deal
It's one divorce down, one wedding to go for Kelsey Grammer.
The Frasier star finalized his divorce with fourth wife Camille Donatacci Grammer on Monday, just in time for the February wedding he has been planning with new fiancee Kayte Walsh.
Though financial details of the arrangement have yet to be released, the couple does not have a prenuptial agreement. Donatacci Grammer has reportedly asked for $50 million in support. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star filed for divorce in July, after 13 years of marriage and two children.
Walsh and Grammer have already sent out invitations to their wedding, according to the New York Post. The couple will hold their festivities in the Plaza Hotel in New York. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV