Kelly Osbourne's $250K Emmy Manicure Made Her 'Feel Like A Queen'
It's common knowledge that celebrities spare no expense to look good at awards shows, but some people are saying that Kelly Osbourne, 27, went overboard at Sunday night's Emmy Awards, showing up with a black-diamond manicure that was valued at $250,000.
Though Osbourne was harshly criticized for the pricy nail polish (which she didn't pay for, reports USA Today,) she's decided she deserved it, and she's not backing down. "I see that my nail polish has offended some of you, however I see your point, but it was a once in a lifetime experience," Osbourne tweeted.
"And please forgive me for not regretting it. it made me feel like a queen!"
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV