Kelly Clarkson Posts Wedding Dress Picture On Twitter
Kelly Clarkson shared a picture of herself decked out in a wedding dress on Twitter over the weekend.
In the stunning photograph, Clarkson is wearing a billowing white gown, while sitting in a library window seat with her nose in a book. She captioned the picture, “Ok, just saw my engagement shoot pics & I have to share one!!! :) Thanks @kobyb & @TerilynBrown! Ready to #TieItUp!”
The American Idol alum announced her engagement to boyfriend Brandon Blackstock – the son of her manager Narvel Blackstock and stepson to Reba McEntire – back in December. At the time she had tweeted, “I'M ENGAGED!!!!! I wanted y'all to know!! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever :).”
Inspired by the engagement, Clarkson released her latest single last month called “Tie It Up.” The pop-friendly country ballad is filled with talk of getting married. “I love the ring of your name / You’re the ying to my yang / Oh baby, let’s give it a shot,” she sings. “Every wall needs a frame / Every ball needs a chain / I’m talkin’ about tying the knot / Tie it up.”
Clarkson and Blackstock’s wedding date is set for Oct. 20 and will take place in Nashville.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango