Kelly Clarkson Posts Wedding Dress Picture On Twitter
Kelly Clarkson shared a picture of herself decked out in a wedding dress on Twitter over the weekend.
In the stunning photograph, Clarkson is wearing a billowing white gown, while sitting in a library window seat with her nose in a book. She captioned the picture, “Ok, just saw my engagement shoot pics & I have to share one!!! :) Thanks @kobyb & @TerilynBrown! Ready to #TieItUp!”
The American Idol alum announced her engagement to boyfriend Brandon Blackstock – the son of her manager Narvel Blackstock and stepson to Reba McEntire – back in December. At the time she had tweeted, “I'M ENGAGED!!!!! I wanted y'all to know!! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever :).”
Inspired by the engagement, Clarkson released her latest single last month called “Tie It Up.” The pop-friendly country ballad is filled with talk of getting married. “I love the ring of your name / You’re the ying to my yang / Oh baby, let’s give it a shot,” she sings. “Every wall needs a frame / Every ball needs a chain / I’m talkin’ about tying the knot / Tie it up.”
Clarkson and Blackstock’s wedding date is set for Oct. 20 and will take place in Nashville.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen