Kelly Clarkson Nails 'The Star-Spangled Banner'
Say what you will about Madonna and Clint Eastwood, but you can't deny Kelly Clarkson triumphed in her role — albeit small — at Super Bowl XLVI. The "Stronger" singer belted out a flawless and respectfully stylized version of the national anthem at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis Sunday night.
Clarkson had earlier said that she was nervous about messing up "The Star Spangled Banner," as many have done before her, most recently American Idol judge Steven Tyler and last year's Super Bowl singer, Christina Aguilera. "Just finished rehearsing the anthem in Indy ... wow, I'm actually really nervous about singing at the Super Bowl ha!" Clarkson wrote on her WhoSay account. "Here's hoping I nail it and don't screw it up!"
Watch the video here:
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent