Keira Knightley And James Righton Wed In France
Keira Knightley and longtime boyfriend Klaxons keyboardist James Righton were married in a small wedding ceremony at a town hall in the south of France on Saturday.
The wedding service, officiated by Aime Navello, was performed in French. The bride and groom responded in both French and English before the 10 people in attendance. "It was not a long service and very few people," one witness told People. "The ceremony occurred just before noon and lasted only about 30 minutes. Keira looked beautiful. She wore a very pretty, very classic dress."
Knightley wore a white tulle strapless dress that fell at her knees. She wore a Chanel jacket over it and simple flats for her shoes. Righton wore a navy suit, baby blue tie and black shoes.
"It was a very moving ceremony," an onlooker told Us Weekly. "Keira looked emotional during the whole thing. She cried when they exchanged their vows but was still smiling."
Although the wedding service was an intimate affair, the newlyweds had a larger gathering for their reception. Fifty to 100 guests were expected to attend the party at Knightley and Righton's Avignon vacation villa.
Knightley and Righton got engaged roughly a year ago.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen