Keira Knightley And James Righton Wed In France
Keira Knightley and longtime boyfriend Klaxons keyboardist James Righton were married in a small wedding ceremony at a town hall in the south of France on Saturday.
The wedding service, officiated by Aime Navello, was performed in French. The bride and groom responded in both French and English before the 10 people in attendance. "It was not a long service and very few people," one witness told People. "The ceremony occurred just before noon and lasted only about 30 minutes. Keira looked beautiful. She wore a very pretty, very classic dress."
Knightley wore a white tulle strapless dress that fell at her knees. She wore a Chanel jacket over it and simple flats for her shoes. Righton wore a navy suit, baby blue tie and black shoes.
"It was a very moving ceremony," an onlooker told Us Weekly. "Keira looked emotional during the whole thing. She cried when they exchanged their vows but was still smiling."
Although the wedding service was an intimate affair, the newlyweds had a larger gathering for their reception. Fifty to 100 guests were expected to attend the party at Knightley and Righton's Avignon vacation villa.
Knightley and Righton got engaged roughly a year ago.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango