Katy Perry, Russell Brand Finalize Divorce
It's official. Funnyman Russell Brand, 36, and pop diva Katy Perry, 27, have ended their 15-month marriage, having "entered a comprehensive written settlement of all issues, including, without limitation, with respect to the property to be confirmed or assigned to each party," according to Los Angeles Superior Court documents.
In other words, their assets have been distributed according to their wishes. Perry asked that the court not award spousal support to Brand, even though he is officially entitled to half of her income during the marriage under California community property laws, according to People.
The split was relatively amicable, however, according to reports; Perry even signed the divorce papers, which listed the divorce as "an uncontested matter," with her trademark smiley face after the name. She will also restore her maiden name to Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson.
Read these related stories:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Makes World Premiere In New York City
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone On The Lonely Island, 'The Wack Album'