Katy Perry, Russell Brand Finalize Divorce
It's official. Funnyman Russell Brand, 36, and pop diva Katy Perry, 27, have ended their 15-month marriage, having "entered a comprehensive written settlement of all issues, including, without limitation, with respect to the property to be confirmed or assigned to each party," according to Los Angeles Superior Court documents.
In other words, their assets have been distributed according to their wishes. Perry asked that the court not award spousal support to Brand, even though he is officially entitled to half of her income during the marriage under California community property laws, according to People.
The split was relatively amicable, however, according to reports; Perry even signed the divorce papers, which listed the divorce as "an uncontested matter," with her trademark smiley face after the name. She will also restore her maiden name to Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson.
Read these related stories:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV