Katy Perry, Russell Brand Finalize Divorce
It's official. Funnyman Russell Brand, 36, and pop diva Katy Perry, 27, have ended their 15-month marriage, having "entered a comprehensive written settlement of all issues, including, without limitation, with respect to the property to be confirmed or assigned to each party," according to Los Angeles Superior Court documents.
In other words, their assets have been distributed according to their wishes. Perry asked that the court not award spousal support to Brand, even though he is officially entitled to half of her income during the marriage under California community property laws, according to People.
The split was relatively amicable, however, according to reports; Perry even signed the divorce papers, which listed the divorce as "an uncontested matter," with her trademark smiley face after the name. She will also restore her maiden name to Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson.
Read these related stories:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges