Katy Perry: 'I Want Lots Of Children'
Katy Perry is giving up her teenage dreams for dreams of something else: motherhood. The pop star revealed that she wants a large family. "Absolutely. I don't want to miss out on any experience. I want lots of children," she said to Italy's Grazia Magazine.
The diva already has her holiday traditions planned. "There will be me and Russ and a pink Christmas tree and a tofurky," Perry mused. "We'll open one present the night before because that's the tradition in my family. And we'll do something new. We'll start our own new tradition because we are a family now."
Perry, who married British comedian Russell Brand in a lavish six-day wedding in India this October, will soon become Mrs. Brand as well. She said in December that she is already in the process of taking her husband's last name. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV