Katy Perry Celebrates 'Part Of Me' UK Premiere
The carpet was pink instead of red, and the umbrella bore the Union Jack of the UK flag, despite the imminent Fourth of July American holiday, but California girl Katy Perry, 27, was still her genuine, sweet-toothed, quirkily attired self at the European premiere of her new documentary, Katy Perry: Part of Me — detailing her rise to fame and even touching on the events surrounding her December 2011 split from Russell Brand — at the Empire Theater in England's Leicester Square on Tuesday night.
Perry wore a close-fitting white dress with gold trim by Marchesa. The skirt, coming just above the knees, was a short and chic white tutu, and Perry finished off the ensemble with sky-high strappy gold sandals. Perry even wore almost imperceptible Union Jack false eyelashes, according to the UK's Daily Mail.
For the red carpet premiere, Perry chatted with fans and signed autographs. One lucky little boy even received a kiss on the cheek. Part of Me hits theaters on July 5, 2012.
Watch a clip from Katy Perry: Part of Me, via canada.com, here:
For more on Katy Perry:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV